Friday, May 27, 2016

An EPM survival guide

A sincere thanks to the wonderful people at Pathogenes lab for putting out so much information (and slideshows!) about EPM. I'm a content manager by trade, and I can appreciate the effort of putting out consistent content. (Shout out to Dr. Ellison: if you need a content manager to further the message, I'm totally available for freelance).

Sorry. Back to reality.

Other than the fact that the word Sidewinders isn't on anything, anywhere, the word EPM is on EVERYTHING! One of my favorite treasure troves of information is this EPM survival guide. It's so aptly named. (Is it dorky to admit that I have a screenshot of slide 16 on my phone for comfort?)

So many nuggets of hope all wrapped up in one slideshow. Read the whole thing and screenshot your own security blanket slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment