Thursday, June 2, 2016

Oroquin 10 - Day 6

Blue is still improving, and he seems happy to pick up the trot in both directions.

A few observations:
Blue is no longer leaning on his stall wall for support at all
I had stopped feeding Blue his favorite cookies because his bite was weak. Now he crunches them with no problem.
He is still dragging his right hind toe pretty noticeably.
Still kicking out that right hind leg when at rest.

But my goodness, what a difference in my horse, huh? I wonder if the toe dragging isn't weakness from lack of use more so than from the EPM. No matter - this is far more results than I ever could have asked for. 

Here's today's video showing the toe drag, but you will notice that I say "whoa" many times here and he just ignores me. Bluehorse is on the move! I purposely moved him in the opposite direction as yesterday, and he is a lot more stiff tracking this way.



And a shot of his hind tilt:
And a shot of his pretty face!


No comments:

Post a Comment